We Might Work Well Together!
Are you a manufacturer who may be new to exporting, or just doesn’t want to take on the enormous time and energy it requires for selling overseas? We may be able to help.
While Pacific Valley Foods does offer private label programs, as well as our own branded products we are always looking for new opportunities to represent manufacturers products overseas. With over 40 years of international experience, we know what it takes to create the right products for international markets. We understand what is required every step of the way from farm to table. This allows you as the manufacturer to concentrate on producing a great product, and we’ll handle the rest. This is how we can partner with you;
- Research potential markets overseas for your product(s) potential
- Advise where we need to be on pricing in order to be competitive
- Make sure all ingredients are in compliance with the country regulations
- Provide packaging that is suitable for the market as well as complying with labeling requirements
- Determine what documents are required prior to production so we can be certain the vessel carriers will have the necessary paperwork, as well as the import customs in the destination country
- Arrange and manage the entire logistics channel
- We purchase the product and assume the financial responsibility for payments from our international customers. This relieves you of potential enormous risk and worry as to when and how you may get paid from an overseas party.
- Follow up with trips to visit customers and the market to maintain trusted relationships and ensure they are satisfied
- Create and provide marketing materials that will be suitable for the desired market
- Work with the many associations/clubs we have participated in over the years such as WUSATA (an agricultural association that provides funding for certain promotional activities), World Trade Club, Washington State Department of Agriculture, USDA, overseas embassies and agricultural trade organizations, state and federally sponsored overseas trade missions, and the hundreds of relationships we have forged with businesses working in the international food industry.
Let’s explore if we would be a good fit with one another. We don’t believe in the one size fits all concept. But if your product(s) and our company could make a great match, we’d be thrilled to discuss opportunities. We encourage you to send us an email with a brief description of your product(s) and company and how we would be able to best help you.
Email us using the form below or call us directly at 1 (425) 643-1805.